Monday, December 12, 2011

Neiman Marcus Boot Sale - Early Access!


Greetings my fine, wonderful, shoe loving friends!

Yes I have been absent for quite awhile but the good news is, I'm coming at ya with an incredible opportunity.

The fine folks over at Neiman Marcus have been kind enough to grant you, dear readers, early & exclusive access to a major boot sale.

Starting at 1:00 p.m. CST on Tuesday, December 13 just click THIS LINK and *poof* you'll gain access to sale boots before the rest of the public can snatch them up in their grubby little boot snatchin' hands.

Don't try to click the link now, because it won't work. But come back and visit at 1:00 p.m. CST on Tuesday, December 13 and give those mouse clicking fingers some much needed exercise.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE suede boots!! That color is amazing. I just bought the most amazing tan,suede heel boots from Chinese Laundry!! Definitely worth the price!!