Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Footwear Trend 2011 - Blocked Heels

As a gal who went to high school in the early 90's, the fact that the stacked (AKA "Blocked") heels are back has me giddy!  Based on my previous experience I could run a friggin marathon in these.  I can't wait to pick up a pair (or three) this fall.  Over the next few days I'll be sharing my top picks.  (Seriously, I don't think I can pick just one.)

Sam Edelman - Lyla Pump

If you haven't added a pair of leopard print pumps to your shoe collection, why not start with these?  The Lyla by Sam Edelman features a gorgeous calf hair upper, 4 1/2 inch stacked "wood" heel, and a 3/4 inch hidden platform.  I love the addition of the cognac leather ankle strap. It's a small detail that helps boost these past your average pump. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always been a fan of the blocked heel!

Sahra said...

Using leopard print can be difficult for some woman. it's realy agressive but very sexy